Registration to the EDDI conference (30.11 + 1.12) is free of charge and open until December 1. at sciencesconf.org.
- You may have first to create an account at the related form on our platform provider (sciencesconf) on the same page and then register for the conference.
- If you already have an account on SciencesConf.org or HAL, you can log in using your login and password.
Please notice the following, when registering to EDDI21 (30.11 + 1.12) .
- Participation is free of charge. Registration is not mandatory but it will help us to organize the event and stay in contact with you. With your registration, you agree that we may use your contact information for EDDI communication.
- EDDI21 is an online event, whose sessions may be recorded. By completing this form, you confirm your knowledge that sessions may be recorded (sound and videos).
- Sciences Po, on behalf of EDDI21, will store information about your personal details from the registration form for a maximum of 12 months after the event. After that period, anonymized data will be saved for reporting purposes.
Links to participate in the virtual conference will be sent to registered participants on Monday 29.11.2021.
- Please, check your Spam folder, if you miss this mail.